>> 歡迎您,訪客: 登入論壇 按這裡註冊 忘記密碼 在線會員 文章搜尋 論壇風格  使用說明   


>>> 蘭科通識
塔內植物園 → [ Orchidaceae ] [返回] → 瀏覽:Redland orchid show  標記論壇所有內容為已讀取 

 目前論壇總在線 194 人,本主題共有 1 人瀏覽。其中註冊會員 0 人,訪客 1 人。  [關閉詳細名單]
發表一篇新主題 回覆文章 開啟一個新投票 ◆此文章被閱讀 5829 次◆  瀏覽上一篇主題  重新整理本主題  平板顯示文章 瀏覽下一篇主題
 * 文章主題: Redland orchid show   本文章有問題,傳送短訊息報告給版主  加到我的最愛&關注本文章  顯示可列印的版本  把本文章加到我的最愛   
glenda2 

 

資料: 此會員目前不在線上 Female
威望: 0
魅力: 魅力: 4437
經驗: 經驗: 2848
來自: Florida United_States
發文: 280 篇
精華: 0 篇
在線: 94 時 01 分 45 秒
註冊: 2004/04/08
Message 查看 搜尋 通訊錄 複製 引用 回覆文章回覆 [樓 主]
 This show was in mid May.   Took pictures in a rush, some of them were not very clear.

picture 1








發表文章時間2004/07/01 01:38am IP: 已設定保密[本文共 107 位元組]  

 * 樹狀目錄
 主文章: This show was in mid May.   Took pictures in a rush, some of them were not very clear ...   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: Didn't post them out because I had a trip to HK & Taiwan.picture 2   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: enjoy the great view of HK habor and the boat ride & victory peak....etc.picture 3   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: visited my family & friends and enjoyed the great food in Taiwan.pictrure 4   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: Also meet a new friend from ta-net is one of the good things happened of this tirp. picture 5   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: bought whole bunch orchids home, went a little crazy there.  Ha!picture 6   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: too bad I had to leave before the dragon boat festival.  ;-(   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: this one is grown up-side-down on the basket?!picture 7-1   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: picture 8   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: picture 9   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: picture 10   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: picture 11   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: picture 12   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: picture 1313 is a bad luck in western society, but this orchid is luck, it's award winning ...   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: picture 14Pink, purplish color Catt.   Lovely!   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: picture 15   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: picture 16   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: picture 17   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: picture 18   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 19tired??   Bear with me.  :-)   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 20   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 21very healthy plant, blooms are all in order, no wonder it's also an award winning one.   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 22here comes my favorite picutre!   It looks like a bug.   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 23I'm ready to fly....   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 24Let's all fly together... La, La, La~......   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: forgot to post the picture... what was I doing???   Sorry~~~   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 25   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 26my computer slowing down.....   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 27what's so special about this?  it's a keiki.   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 28   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 29   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 30   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 31This is a curly hair phap.   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 32   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 色彩鮮艷分明…眼前一亮的花像美洲豹一樣美麗   作者:Jumpluff 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 33Jumpluff : why are u up in the middle of night ?  Glad to you seem to enjoy the orc ...   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 34Wow!!  Wish I am this good a orchid palanting.   Dreaming.. :-)   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 34-1look at the fine hair!     作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 34-2it's too beautiful to not take one more picture   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 35another Phap.   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 35-1Oh, I swear I wanted to focus on the plant only, not someone's behind... :-(   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 36   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 37   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: Hey, what you are looking at?   Can I come to the orchid show?!   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: See, don't u think I look better than the orchids?  No?  Well, at least I can ta ...   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 38   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 39   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 40bought this Bulb. hematipes from the show, it is very fragrant.   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 40-1too bad when i came back from the trip, the flower has already gone.  wu, wu...   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 這個長的真棒.希望不仁鉧皉�.   作者:ㄚ行 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 好花、好圖、能種上一株就太好了!     作者:tom2tong 2004/07/01 
  回覆: it's a wise choice to buy this bean orchid looks very nice   作者:orchidboy 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 因為7月1日放假唔使返學(基本上考完試都當放緊假…:P)所以很夜才去睡…呵呵∼∼沒關係啦.…   作者:Jumpluff 2004/07/01 
  回覆: glenda2 , Thanks for showing us the show !! All those orchids are really good looking and ...   作者:avery 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 我尋晚見佢係個板好耐應該有兩三個鐘==========你串錯字了…自己找找吧xD   作者:Jumpluff 2004/07/01 
  回覆: ㄚ行 & tom2tong: it seems most people like this one.orchidboy  it did took me a w ...   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: i love this one on the tree trunk   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: like this? I bet.   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: its entire look   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: how about this, it will save lots of space   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: or with a stand.avery: next time if i ever go to hk again, i'll let u know.   scared? ...   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: personally, i like this one better.    the end.   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: what an excellent design, I'll make one at my home eitherthanks you very much     作者:orchidboy 2004/07/01 
  回覆: Glenda , How should I be scared ?! Just visit HK as often as you wish and I bet you can fi ...   作者:avery 2004/07/01 
  回覆: I think you can now tell where it is !   作者:avery 2004/07/01 
  回覆: The Victoria Harbour !   作者:avery 2004/07/01 
  回覆: avery,thanks, it's my pleasure.  thanks for the picture, too.  this is what I to ...   作者:glenda2 2004/07/01 
  回覆: Glenda , Please find a nice website here. The sharing photo album of a fine photographer. ...   作者:avery 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 去香港有幾個地方一定要去…   作者:Jumpluff 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 還有這個地方…   作者:Jumpluff 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 這個地方的海邊不去是不行的…   作者:Jumpluff 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 當然…這一站才是最重要的…   作者:Jumpluff 2004/07/01 
  回覆: 打個岔問一下...銅鑼灣有典故ㄇ..........他那裡的名產是銅鑼燒ㄇ???   作者:wecan 2004/07/02 

 本主題共有一頁

快速回覆主題: Redland orchid show
您目前的身份是: 訪客 ,要使用其他會員身份,請輸入會員名稱和密碼。未註冊訪客請輸入網名,密碼留空白。
輸入會員名稱和密碼: 會員名稱: 沒有註冊? 密碼: 忘記密碼?
上傳附件或圖片 (最大容量 9000KB)
目前附件:(如不需要某個附件,只需刪除內容中的相關 [UploadFile ...] 標籤即可) [刪除]
選項

使用 LeoBBS 標籤?
顯示您的簽名檔?
使用表情符號轉換?
使用字型樣式轉換?

    快速引用第 樓層的回覆
 頂端 加到"我的最愛" 主題管理: 總固頂 取消總固頂 區固頂 取消區固頂 固頂 取消固頂
加重 取消加重 精華 取消精華 提升 鎖定 解鎖 刪除 刪除回覆 移動


© 中文版權所有: 塔內植物園 繁體版權所有: 摩尼網
程式版權所有: 雷傲科技  程式翻譯:auron 版本: LeoBBS X Build041101
 

本論壇言論純屬發言者個人意見,與 塔內植物園 立場無關